Tuesday, October 11, 2016

NaNoWriMo 2016

OK, I have decided to once again participate in the NaNoWriMo this year.  This will be my 4th year in a row to participate and I have achieved Winner status the last 3 years, having written over 50,000 words each year. Of course I do need to work on this novels that I have written to get them into some type of publishable form.

This year I am toying with an idea that seems relatively plausible and revolves around various mythological deities and earth as a great social experiment.  I have always been fascinated by the fact that all of the ancient cultures had gods that were similar but with different names.  My novel will explore this concept.  I am tentatively calling it 'They Were Right!'

Wish me luck as I will be spending much time and effort to get my 50,000+ words on the page between November 1 and 30.  If you would like more information on the National Novel Writing Month, please visit http://nanowrimo.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment